We have found that training with a friend or a colleague increases accountability and results because of the group atmosphere.
In our semi-private training sessions, you will be working on your own program prescribed by one of our coaches according to your fitness evaluation and your goals (your wants and needs analysis).
This way, you can feed off the energy of your small group with your own routine.
- Fitness assessment
- Your own program design
- Unlimited access to the gym
- 8 coached semi-private training sessions (maximum 3-1 ratio)
- Unlimited access to one of our many classes
- Program update and progressions every 4-6 weeks
We have recently updated the schedule to our many group fitness classes in order to better service our members.
We have a combination of Metabolic Circuit classes, Strength classes, Stretch & Core, Tune up + Pilates classes throughout the week. You can consult our schedule on our website for more information.
BONUS: The first class is always free so you can get a feel for what we do and how our training methodologies are different!
Our mottos and hashtags are: #wewillmoveyou and #buildyourfoundation
We are firm believers in building a strong foundation. It all starts with a base movement skill testing for our athletes and their teams that consult with us and Physical Literacy is a major component of our conditioning programs.
From there, we establish fundamental principles of training, taking into account:
- The athletes
- The sport
- The level of sport
- The time of year to maximize their training
- Past injuries
Our training systems will complement the teams’ schedules in order to make sure that they are training as effectively as possible.
Now’s the time to get a head start on your 2020 golf season!
Is your current fitness level slowing down your progress in golf? Are you losing flexibility and power?
The SPORT Specialists inc are proud to be collaborating with PGA of Canada Professional, Garrett Malcolm, to improve the service we offer our golfers, both young and old, beginners to advanced!
Combined with the years of our Athletic Therapy and Golf Fitness Training, Garrett’s advanced golf instruction and with the support of The Titleist Performance Institute (TPI), you will receive the perfect winter package. The result will be unparalleled improvement for your 2020 golf season and beyond.
This winter package consists of the following:
- TPI Evaluation using our 3D K Trainer and swing analysis assessment (60min)
- TPI report and video analysis of your results
- Customized golf fitness program through the TPI website
- Overview of results and technical instruction on your golf fitness conditioning program
- Proposed recommendations to improve your golf swing and golf fitness levels
Our services also extend to the team of Sports Specialists therapists and trainers who can further assist you with injury prevention, reconditioning as well as personalized golf instruction.
Additional packages that are offered:
- 5 or 10 private coaching sessions @ The SPORT Specialists Inc (60 minutes)
- 5 or 10 golf instruction lessons with Garrett Malcolm (45 minutes)
Golf lessons with Garrett will take place at Mint Green Group’s indoor golf centre (6900 Chemin de service sud, Pointe Claire)
The SPORT Specialists inc. is located at 455 Blvd. Fénelon, Suite 112, Dorval
To get started on your winter program contact us at 514 556-4994 to get started on your golf fitness!